True story: once, after Easter, I bought a whole pallet of Creme Eggs because they were on sale and I LOVE THEM. Isn't it great being an adult?
- Mini Creme Eggs: AS MANY AS YOU WANT
- Rice Krispies: 6 cups
- Marshmallows: 250 g
- Butter: 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract: 1/2 teaspoon
You may want to add more marshmallows or less cereal, since you are also adding the Creme Eggs. Make sure you use the tiny Creme Eggs ones because the big ones will be too goopy.
1) Use a big pan to melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and melt those too.
2) Remove from heat. I have anxiety problems, so I find this step stressful, but QUICKLY before the marshmallows solidify, stir in vanilla, cereal, and Mini Creme Eggs. HURRY DO IT FAST.
3) Take a deep breath. The hard part is over. Press the mixture into a buttered pan, using a buttered spatula. Smell the butter. It smells good, right? You are okay now.
4) Take a picture and put it on Facebook so that people think you have your shit together.
5) Put the pan in the freezer because now your kids will start sounding like the Audrey plant in Little Shop of Horrors: "FEEEEEED ME." You want to cool it down fast so you can chop it into bars and toss it into their gaping maws.
Make sure you eat some, too. You worked hard for this, for at least five to ten minutes!